SEO Special Offer14.09.2016
Did you know we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation alongside our web design and development services?
With this in mind, we’ve decided that, for the rest of 2016, we’re going to offer our SEO service for just £45.00 per month (usually £90).
Why? Because we want to bring this service to the attention of all website owners, particularly the small website owners, who may not even know about SEO and its benefits or simply don’t have the budget currently available.
We can analyse your current website and make improvements based on best practice where possible, whether it’s minor content tweaks, structure or performance (don’t worry, we’ll communicate with you throughout this stage!)
From these improvements we can then begin to track the progress for you, providing reports for you to see upon request so you can see exactly what’s happening.
So what do you get?
- Initial SEO report (you can request this for free over on our SEO service page)
- Keyword tracking on request
- Website structure tweaks
- Content structure tweaks
- No set up fees
There’s no minimum contract.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid until 31/12/2016
- “Best practice” refers to the generally accepted informally-standardized, best techniques, methods or processes that have proven to be effective at achieving a given task.
- Your SEO services cannot begin until you have paid for your first month.
- Peak Design will always recommend key phrases that have the potential to bring you the quickest return on your investment. If you pick key phrases that we do not recommend, Peak Design cannot guarantee any timescales or increase in traffic as a result.
- Any failure on your part to stay in regular contact with us regarding changes to your site including confirmation and approval of key phrases or content etc. that affects your SEO services negatively is not the responsibility of Peak Design.
- Peak Design will not be held responsible if you overwrite or modify any SEO work carried out by us. Overwriting the work we carry out can adversely affect the search engine marketing campaign resulting in loss of rankings.
- Unless otherwise agreed; you are responsible for inputting and creating your own content.
- Search engines change their algorithms regularly, which can result in fluctuations in your search ranking positions. Peak Design will not be held responsible for these fluctuations or if an algorithm change results in dramatic changes to your website rankings.