- 26th June 2016
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The competition launches on XXXXXXXXX will close on XXXXXXXXXXXXX. All valid entries must be received before the closing date to be counted.
- The winner will be announced on XXXXXXXXXXXX.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen, at random, by the team at Yoto Creative and this decision will be full and final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
- There will be no cash alternative offered in place of the tickets if the winner is unable to attend the show for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the time of entering.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- The winner will be contacted through Facebook and, when contacted, must provide Yoto Creative with a full name and postal address to receive the prize.
- Once tickets are posted to the winner this will be deemed as fulfillment of the prize and Yoto Creative accepts no responsibility for loss, late delivery or non-delivery of the tickets whatsoever.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within a reasonable period of time then an alternative winner may be selected instead. If this happens then Yoto Creative will be in no way liable for reimbursement of the tickets or value of the tickets to the original winner.
- Yoto Creative may wish to take photographs of the winner on the day(s) of the event itself and may use these photographs in future promotions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.